*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800923-Quotes-and-Speech
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#800923 added December 25, 2013 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
Quotes and Speech
Here are some quotes from a book that was written some time ago. I won't attribute all of them at this time so as not to spoil the fun of who wrote them. The last is a speech that might sound familiar to many. See if you can identify who the speaker was.

“… The Liberal Elite sill avoids using the very word “EVIL.” For them the term is too judgmental, it smacks of religion ---of “fundamentalism…”

“The difference between National Socialism and all the previous systems,” said Goebbels, “is that the starting point Is the community and not the individual.”

“Those who fail to recognize evil… are doomed to fall into the trap of appeasement."

“By blurring the lines between good and evil Liberals have rendered our society more vulnerable to evil’s influence. When Secular Liberals are largely in charge of our institutions, not to mention their influence on the courts and even our churches, America is increasingly ill-equipped to recognize, much less respond to the evil that threatens our Nation.”

“… The erosion of our traditional moral values undermines the cornerstone to our constitutional values.”

“In addressing evil there are those willing to confront it and those who try and excuse it.”

Last month Secretary of State John Kerry returned from negotiations with Iran after relaxing the sanctions and returning with little to show for it.

Consider this Speech:

“Ever since I assumed… office…my main purpose has been to work for the removing of those animosities that have so long poisoned the air. The path ... bristles with obstacles. Now that we have gotten past it, I feel that it may be possible to make further progress… “

Question of the Day. Who made it?

Barak Obama
Neville Chamberlain
Nancy Pelosi
John Kerry





© Copyright 2013 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800923-Quotes-and-Speech