*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801366-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#801366 added December 29, 2013 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
First day of the week, last day of work for a few days, and a very busy and very cold day. I worked until three, then came home got things packed up for fishing, took the dogs out and then set them up for the afternoon and took off for the lake. It's the first time Mr. Bugoo has been home without one of us here since Klarissa passed away on the first, and the first time Hanna has been left home since we got her on the second.

They both did fine, but Rhonda and I got mauled when we finally got home around nine. I fished while she worked; I went out with my younger brother until about six-thirty, then we went to his place and watch a little football. Halftime was my time to go get Rhonda from work, go put some gas in, and then get home.

No fish to clean, which is nice, and I had a good time even if they weren't biting tonight. After we got home we had to spend some time with the dogs, eat, and relax, not it's past my bed time and I'm scrambling to get this done. Next it's a bowl of ice cream and then bed. My last few entries have been short, but hopefully I can get more time in here again real soon.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801366-Sunday