*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801900-Resolution-for-Someone-Else
by OOT™
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1909913
A place to keep my personal thoughts.
#801900 added January 3, 2014 at 12:00am
Restrictions: None
Resolution for Someone Else
If you could assign someone else a New Year's resolution that they HAD to keep, who would you choose, what would you assign them, and why?

I'm writing my Day 1 entry last, because I'm already almost 24 hours late. So much for the "stop procrastinating" New Year's resolution. *Rolleyes* Anyway...

I would assign a resolution to the accountant at my office, and the resolution would be to stop being so closed-minded. I realize that she grew up in a small town (so did I), but she is SO judgmental and unwilling to adapt to changes. While I respect everyone's opinion, I think they could keep it to themselves, especially when it's hurtful to others.

I have a gay man working at my office. You couldn't ask for a better person. Yet, she constantly belittles homosexuals, going so far as saying they should all be put on a deserted island together. She speaks of blacks being with whites as if it's the equivalent of capital murder. The love of my life is a black man, and I'm white. He dogs anyone who buys a vehicle that isn't American made. I could go on, but I'm afraid I'll have to punch her in the face when I get to work tomorrow if I do.

Wow, I'm not as sweet when I'm sick. *Smirk*





Heart ornament sig

© Copyright 2014 OOT™ (UN: outoftouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OOT™ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801900-Resolution-for-Someone-Else