*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802075
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#802075 added January 4, 2014 at 4:08pm
Restrictions: None
Scrapbooking
Prompt: All of us have different interests. Share some trivia about your interest or as I would like to say: Hobby.

I love scrapbooking. I have taken twelve classes and have a Degree in Scrapbooking and am a Creative Scrapbook Designer. I have won Champion and Grand Champion on my Family Scrapbook and Bella, My Kitty Scrapbook. You can tell your stories by using pictures and journaling. Don't just use captions for your pictures, tell what is happening. What I love about scrapbooking is, there are different types of paper, stickers and brads{shaped like butterflies, dragonflies, animals, Christmas decorations and other holidays}. You can use punches and there are punches of Christmas items, butterflies, flowers and a variety. You can use buttons, ribbon and flower decorations when scrapbooking. If you are a Nascar Fan, you can find a photo album, papers and stickers to go with it. A scrapbook is like a photo album but you put a sheet {from any theme you choose} inside the plastic sheet. You have pictures, stickers and journaling about each picture.

What do you scrapbook, you ask? Anything. Country and Western Concerts, Rock Concerts, Christmas, Holiday parties, Birthday parties, pictures of your pets, children, grandchildren, any vacations you have taken, Festivals you have gone to, Nascar Race, any sports event, new baby, new house or what ever you want. I scrapbook Christmas and have for the past twelve years. My trips to Florida to see my sister. {I just found out about her sixteen years ago. Long Story!}. I have several pictures of my sister. I scrapbook items I want to save. Like my Fair Ribbons, pictures out of the TV Guide and magazines of my favorite stars, news about my friends in the newspapers and a picture of my father when he and some other Vets put a wreath on a grave at Arlington Cemetary. I have a scrapbook with autographed pictures of Lee Majors, Glen Campbell, Juliet Mills, Josh Ryan Evans, "Passions" Soap Cast, Barbara Fairchild, James Drury "The Virginian", "The High Chaparrel" Cast picture and an autographed picture of Bridget Hanley. I have over twenty some scrapbooks. I have lost count. Scrapbooks are the best way to preserve your pictures. Making a scrapbook takes time but it is definitely worth it. Be sure to use scrapbook tape and have a lot of it on hand. I buy my scrapbook supplies at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and sometimes Walmart. Scrapbook stores are always nice but the one near me closed so I go to Hobby Lobby and Michaels. You will find all type of decorations to scrapbook with and there are several books on the subject. If you love pictures and cherished memories, by all means, scrapbook!

** Image ID #1876509 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802075