*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802212-The-Begining
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Mystery · #1970035
The murderous webs, one weave's. A true story of murder and suspense.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#802212 added January 5, 2014 at 4:33pm
Restrictions: None
The Begining
As I lay here on my death bed. Heavens Angels sooth and beckon my weary soul. I have lived a hard life, full of hurt and anger. I have waited a lifetime to have closure to the unknown death that took my husbands life. I spent my life trying to find peace and happiness. I spent my life doing the best i could for myself and for the protection of my family.
I could feel the familure warmth from my oldest sons hand as he holds mine. I can not respond to him. For the first time in my life. I wish I could sit and talk to him. To tell him, this is where I will find my peace, to not worry about me, when I am gone. To not hurt but to be happy I no longer had to live this nightmare. His voice seems to fade from me as I slip back in to a deep sleep. I hated to sleep. I seldom got any and spent my life watching over my boys as they rested. When ever I did sleep. I ould have nightmares. I would awake the following morning running everything I knew through my thoughts. It never went away. The things I knew haunted me. It seemed my entire life was a monster storm tat never passed. No matter how long I stood in it. It never passed me by. The eye of it stood over me. For so long I waited and longed for a moment when this sotrm would subside. A day it would pass me, and give me closure and peace. But it never did. A few times I saw a flicker of light. That light never shone. There was always something there that out it out. I could not battle them alone. I asked many times for an army to come to finish this. Not one ever has. I gave all I had in believing this would have an end.
© Copyright 2014 Tonya Priest (UN: masondain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tonya Priest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802212-The-Begining