*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802265-Wizard
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#802265 added January 6, 2014 at 5:44am
Restrictions: None
Wizard
January 6th, 2014

I am looking at the figurine of mindfulness as the wizard. I might even go as far to say it is something likened to the wizard of oz. One of my growing edges is to recognize skill sets. Each writer needs to find there own way. There is no one person who can magically make everything better. The best way I know to affirm this fact is to admit it's hold on me.

As I read long stories and short poems, I pondered how many zillions of stories each person has written. Upon closer examination I saw that people kept a core group of stories to work on and share. I think it comical that I could read a long story and wonder about how someone could write so quickly. On the other hand is the haiku. It is short and yet has an intensity that can compare to the stories. My upcoming year will involve itself in getting under someone's wing. I know I can write better and it will not happen magically. Some persons and groups that I think can help are Williamwriter's blog and the grammar school. I am making a goal to attend one of the grammar lessons every other month. I will review with this in mind. As I tighten up my structures, I can help others with their own. I also plan to learn and write four poem forms that I have not written before. Maybe I will find out some of the wizard is in me.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802265-Wizard