*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802795
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#802795 added January 10, 2014 at 2:14pm
Restrictions: None
Total Nerd For
Prompt: Is there anything you are a total nerd for? TV, Video Game or Card Game? You know a ton about it. So tell us about it'

I love Pac-Man. When ever my husband and I went to the Air Port to get on a plane, I would spend every moment playing Pac-Man in the game room. I loved eating the ghosts but time would run out and they would chase me. I never won like I wanted to. I would spend three or four dollars, maybe more in quarters to play this game.

"Young and the Restless." I don't know who watches it here but a girl at work, Kristie and I watch it all the time. We talk about it. I said to her: I don't think Adam killed Delia. Adam almost hit the dog and he swerved and stopped to avoid hitting the dog. He opened the door and the dog looked at him and ran off. If he had hit Delia, he would have known it. Delia was behind the tree. I still say I saw another car with a lady driving down the road at the same time. I say she did it and they are blaming Adam!" The Nurse I was working with, said: :If you saw this, why didn't you tell the police about this?" Kristie laughed. "It is a soap opera. We are talking about "Young and the Restless!" The other Nurse said: "You act like you know those people." I said: "I do. They visit every weekday." Is this addicting enough? I will yell at the characters and my husband tells me that they can't hear me. I get so involved in the storylines that I forget these people aren't real. I cried for the characters and their tragedies and rejoice in their good moments. This is my addiction.

I love "Downton Abbey." Like "Young and the Restless", you fall in love {some you don't love} with the characters. I wish I lived in England in that castle. I have a thing for England and the English. I like how the servants think they are better then each other and two of them are treated like family by the family who owns the castle. Two characters died and you feel as heart broken as the characters. I feel like they are my family and the storylines feed my imagination. I have a "Downton Abbey" calendar, necklaces, hair clips from the show and books from the show. I even bought my mother a puzzle of Lady Cora and Maggie, the Lord's mother. I have the first two years on DVD and I won't miss it. They only show ten episodes a year but I cherish every one.

"Twilight" is an addiction. I love the movies and I would dress up in "Twilight" T-shirts, black jeans dark eye shadow, bright or dark lipstick, "Twilight" jewelry and go to the movies to see the newest "Twilight" movie. My husband didn't say anything. I felt like the Cullen vampires were my family and I wanted to be a vampire. I want to live in Forks., Washington. I wanted to be a character in the book. I wanted these people to be real. I would want to date Jacob if I was a young girl. I love Edward, too after the last two movies but I was always on Team Jacob. I could handle hanging out with werewolves. If I go to Forks someday, maybe I will see them. That's how addicted I am. I have "Twilight" T-shirts, jewelry, Cologne, throws, games, vampire dolls of "Twilight", all five books, all the movies, movie books and magazines, Bella, Edward and Jacob rubber stamp set, a cup, tote bag, "Twilight" journals, a Wedding invitation to Bella and Edward's Wedding, Jewelry box, book marks and I think that is it. Addicted and a Nerd? Yes, I am a Nerd and addicted to the things I wrote about here. Aren't you sorry this was today's prompt? Thanks for reading and hope you like this item.

** Image ID #1127782 Unavailable **
Neat image of Edward, Bella and a wolf image by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802795