*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802954-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#802954 added January 12, 2014 at 12:36am
Restrictions: None
Saturday
It's Saturday, January 11, honest. I know, the entry is on Sunday, but it's still Saturday here in South Dakota, I just didn't get in here soon enough for it to log right by WdC time. It's been tough lately getting in here to make an entry before bedtime, since i try and get to bed earlier now.

But tonight I said to hell with it. No, not the entry, the getting to bed on time. It's been one of those kind of days for me. I was up at three for work, again. That's the normal time for me except Sundays. After work, I came home and seen more work waiting for me, and being so tired from not getting to bed early enough yesterday, I decided to just take a nap. It zapped my motivation and my energy, so a nap it was.

After a good nap, I did the work and got it done, then it was time to get Rhonda, and the plan was to get right home and do some writing in here. Only when I picked her up she told me that the other guard was having some car problems and I needed to talk to him. I did, even though I was trying to get done with work and spend some of my time doing my things. He has a vehicle to use, but if his dad needs it on a day he's scheduled to work, well it could be a problem.

Yeah it could. How come people don't can't be accountable? Sure it's tough, but bottom line is, if someone can't work, someone else has to fill in. They just don't seem to care, it's too much trouble to be responsible, or something. I don't understand, I don't see it as an option, it's a requirement.

It's times like this that I would really just like to send in my resignation. The way my job is set up, I have no choice but to bring it home with me. In fact, sometimes it seems like I never really get a break from work at all. There is always something needing done, and it's my job to make sure it gets done. I would love to be able to just clock out and be done with it all for the night, the rest of the day is mine.

Or, at the least, if I have to put in my own time, and be responsible twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, then at least pay me a salary that reflects the requirements. Oh well, guess I just needed to vent a bit, it's been one of those days, and just a lot of stress from work again. Maybe one day I'll have a decent crew I can count on, but for now, it's just push on and endevor to persavere.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802954-Saturday