*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803190-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#803190 added January 13, 2014 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
Getting late again tonight, but hopefully I don't have to be up very early tomorrow. Of course, the weather is suppose to be kind of bad, so I may just get a call around four tomorrow morning, but we will hope not.

It's my first of two days off this week, and I didn't get much of anything done. I just wasn't feeling up to much. I did make a nice dinner for Rhonda, when she got home, and we enjoyed a good movie. Other than that, I did some work on the computer to try and speed things up, I did a full back up on Rhonda's computer, and I transferred all the music on her computer into Sky Drive. I still can't find some of the Mp-3's I should have, and want to try and upload some of them from CD's tomorrow.

I also want to get some stuff uploaded into my portfolio, and edit a couple of poems I wrote a few days back. For now, it's time to take the dogs out one last time, then head off to bed. I'm going to take something so I can sleep better tonight, and hope to hell the phone isn't waking me up at three or four in the morning.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803190-Monday