*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803500-What-Did-You-Witness-Today-That-Was-Out-Of-The-Ordinary
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#803500 added January 16, 2014 at 10:56am
Restrictions: None
What Did You Witness Today That Was Out Of The Ordinary?
Prompt For Welcome To My Reality: What did you witness today that was out of the ordinary?

I work at a mental health facility. The Mens End got a nice couch from the boss last year. The one man who lives there kept stalking the couch when he should have been in bed sleeping. I work midnights. I kept telling the man he needed to go to his own bed. He finally did. The couch got moved to the Ladies End the next day.

Fast Forward a year or so later like last weekend. A younger woman patient went to sat on the couch the other morning and sat on the older lady's foot who was sleeping on the couch. It was an accident. The older lady slapped the younger one four times. So we separated them and called the Nurse on charge. I am comforting the younger woman who wasn't hurt and checked her over. I went back to work and this morning, the couch has been moved back to the Mens End! The other man who stalked the couch is no longer there and the Mens End already had a nice, big brown couch which they got last summer. They have two couches. So the men can beat each other up now. Sounds crazy? I work there. The Ladies End have all rocking chairs and recliners and the men get two couches. I am baffled! This is out of the ordinary!

** Image ID #1876509 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803500-What-Did-You-Witness-Today-That-Was-Out-Of-The-Ordinary