*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804426-Writing-A-Movie-Script
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#804426 added January 24, 2014 at 1:54pm
Restrictions: None
Writing A Movie Script
Prompt: You are given an opportunity to write a movie script being produced by a top producer. What is it about?

I would like to say I will be writing the sequel to the "Twilight" movies but I will go with my own ideas. I wrote my own vampire novel about a nice vampire Vandy who sells antiques and she is three hundred years old and has a witch for a best friend who helps her run the Antique Shop that she owns. Vandy meets evil vampires who try to kill her along with werewolves who want to kill her. She falls in love with Marco Maneske, one of the vampire rulers from the Carpathian Mountains. Vandy finds one of her descendants in Translyvania. She meets an old friend from the past who is a vampire trapped in a marriage with a werewolf who wants to kill her. Her best friend the witch and have a cat who stays at the Antique Store but he is really a werecat who helps them in a crisis and is a good friend. Marco loves Vandy and will do anything to protect her and her witch and werecat friend from harm. Alice Cooper has a couple of cameo appearances in my story.

I also have a published novel about a Princess Arabella who is a gypsy but an illegitimate daughter of the King who raises her after her mother died. Arabella marries a Prince from Wales against her father's wishes and when her father finds out, he dies. Arabella and her Prince are now the King and Queen. Her half sister Athena marries the man that the King wanted Arabella to marry. Arabella's gypsy family shows up and her twin sister Anna tries to steal her husband. Her aunt is Queen of the Pirates and her grandfather is KIng of the gypsies and Arabella has all kind of problems trying to run a kingdom and keep her gypsy family in line. Her twin sister ends up being pregnant by her husband plus hangs out with pirates and her step mother and her fight all the time. How will the kingdom be at peace? Can a gypsy Queen be a good royal Queen and have her gypsy family plus forgive her husband? This Queen got more then she bargained for. I added friendly friendly dragons to the story.

I have other ideas but this is what I am staying with. Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #1728091 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804426-Writing-A-Movie-Script