*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804965-understanding-is-a-understatement
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
#804965 added January 28, 2014 at 6:23pm
Restrictions: None
understanding is a understatement
communication is a understanding of an understatement. communication lives,communication writes,and the art of communication is the art of communicating. an understanding is an understanding of an understatement. writing is a form of art which we compete against ourselves. writing is a understatement which we communicate with. communicating is a understanding,we live to communicate,and we write to communicate. people compete against themselves,people communicate against themselves,and people write for the understanding of an understatement. writing lives,writing communicate,and an understatement is an understanding of communication. people live to tell of their past,people inquiry of their future,and the past is the writing of peoples life. people form an art to write,people live to understand,and communication is an understanding for an understatement. writing inquiry us to live,writing pass our past time,and to live is to write. writing is a understatement,writing is fundamental,and to communicate is to write. to understand is to understatement one's writing. to pass our past time is to write,to understand is to communicate,and to compete is to understatement one's ability.

© Copyright 2014 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804965-understanding-is-a-understatement