*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805659-Describing-The-Room-You-Spent-The-Most-Time-in-Today
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#805659 added February 3, 2014 at 2:13pm
Restrictions: None
Describing The Room You Spent The Most Time in Today
Writing Prompt For: Welcome To My Reality Group What room did you spend the most time in today? Describe it to us.

Our room addition we added on seven years ago. Come on in. Oh, yes I love decorating with knick knacks. The walls are powder blue. In fact, they are ocean blue color. The white wicker couch sits on the floor in front of the window. A wicker rocking chair in white is on the right side. I have a beautiful white afghan with pink roses on it that my mother crocheted. A big Raggedy Ann Doll and a cabbage patch doll in a pink dress sits in the wicker rocking chair. A wicker coffee table sits a few inches in front of the couch. My blue tea set with a tea pot, cream and sugar bowl and a tea cup are on the coffee table. Notice the small Cinderella snowbabie figurines on the coffee table. There is a figurine of three cats that are candle warmers. There is a calico cat, grey tabby cat and orange cat on it. On the bottom shelf of the coffee table are some of my scrapbooks that I have made.

A cherry wood Fireplace is on the right side of the room. It is a fake one we bought for decorating and heating. There is a big ceramic Toto dog in a brown picnic basket on the hearth. My two Drama trophies, my Bath and Body stand up white reindeer candle wearing a green scarf, a snowbabie sleigh with dogs and a small Santa Claus snowbabie and child are also on the shelf. A picture of a Princess knighting a knight hangs above the fireplace. There are cat pictures on the other wall. One is a calico and another a gray Tabby. They are painted. Another picture that is huge has big calico cat sitting by cast iron furniture. I love these pictures.

On the wall by the window are hanging teapots on a display stand. I have a coffee table that is a few feet across from the wicker coffee table. There are wolf statues, more tea pots, a blue and white cat vase and Snow White and Cinderella snowbabies. There are two wolf statues on the floor, a tin 1950's doll house from my childhood along with a Vintage Barbie and Ken Dolls dressed as a cheerleader and football player. I love the old Barbies. The treadmill is on the right hand side of the room. Next to the Fireplace is a book shelf. On the first shelf are scrapbooks that I have made and there are more on the bottom shelf. The second shelf are books about scrapbooking, Martha Stewart and Country Living Magazines, my Jane Austen book of all her novels, The Wizard Of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, Nancy Drew and more scrapbooks. The next shelf has my "Twilight" books and "Twilight" movie books with my "Twilight" DVD's, "Breakfast At Tiffany's", "Bringing Up Baby" and "Momma Mia" movies.

I have a red velvet recliner close to the book case where I can sit and read my books. There is a card table in front of the recliner with Barbara Steistand's Book of her beautiful house. I would love to have her house. I do all my scrapbooking on this table.

This is my special room that my husband built on to our house. This is where I put the Christmas Tree and decorate at Christmas. I love this room. One more thing. On my shelf back in the corner is where I have all my Barbie "Twilight" dolls. I have five dream catchers with wolf and Indians hanging on the anchors holding up the shelf A two story modern day Doll House sits on the floor between the recliner and wicker couch. This room is my haven and Retreat Room. I love this room. Hope you enjoyed reading this.

** Image ID #708814 Unavailable **
** Image ID #763978 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805659-Describing-The-Room-You-Spent-The-Most-Time-in-Today