*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805678-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#805678 added February 3, 2014 at 4:57pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
So far this is working out pretty good. Writing in 750 words for my journal, I mean. I write them out here, then copy and paste into WdC and have my journal updated and get to see how I progress here as well. Not that I couldn't just write in my journal directly, it's the challenge I suppose, and how this site works.

I'm doing good again today, in here writing by mid afternoon. It's nice to have it done early, since so much seems to come up and mess with a persons plans. Even so, it seems I seldom get in here to write until it's time to shut down for the night and get to sleep. Today is the earliest I've been in here in a long, long time. It's nice, and I'm hoping this will get to be the normal way it goes instead of the exception.

Even though I'm in early today, it's not a real good thing in every way. It's good to have my writing done early, but it's the circumstances that are not the best. See, today is Monday, and right now, I have Monday and Tuesday off, kind of my weekend. Only, today I'm up and working right away. Not in to work, like last week, but working from home this morning, then into town for an interview.

The interview went well, and I ended up hiring the person right away. But, that means a lot more paperwork, schedule changes, training coordination, and time. So, I was up abut eight-thirty, worked from home until ten, then came into town and did an interview at eleven-thirty, and then worked on paperwork, scheduling, and training most of the afternoon. It would have been kind of pointless to drive back home, so I'm working on my netbook, at a local WiFi. I did get most of it done, but I don't have the information I need to do my reports yet, and will have to wrap things up tonight or tomorrow. Then again, I may just wait till Wednesday and do the rest, so I can at least get one day off without doing something for work.

After I did as much as I could for work from here, I checked out my email and facebook, then came over here to get some time in on WdC. I went through messages and stuff, then logged into 750 words, which is where I am right now. Once I get this written, I'll copy and paste it into my journal, then I have to go get some dog food and spend some time with them.

They have been kind of neglected lately, since I have been putting in so many hours again. That's why I let them ride along in today. But, they are spending most of their day waiting in the Jimmy, even though I go out to check on them frequently and make sure they get out to stretch, relieve their bladders, and get water. I also make sure it's staying warm for them, since it's kind of cold again today. I will also get the some special food since they are being so well behaved.

Not so cold! Listen to me. It's not so nice out at all.  We currently are at 12 degrees, with 10 to 15 miles per hour winds, and overcast skies. That's not very nice by any means, yet I just said it was pretty nice out. That's because we have been having a lot of days that barely get above zero degrees, and if it does, it's single digits. Also, the wind has been terrible, often blowing at 20 to 35 miles per hour and gusting as high as 60 miles per hour. Of course, some days it's warmer, if you can call less than freezing temperatures warm, but then it snows and blows hard enough to put us into blizzard conditions. After, we are back into the deep freeze again. We maybe got one nice day a week, more often every two weeks.  So, that makes today a pretty nice day.

Well, it's about time to go get some dog food, feed them and let them out again. Then, in another hour, Rhonda gets done with work, and we can go grab a bite to eat and go home. I still get tomorrow off, the back to work on Wednesday. We will begin training our new hire then as well, so I will have to stay later on Wednesday again, as well as Thursday. Friday I should be good to go home at my scheduled time, and from there, it's looking pretty good. If training goes well, I may be up for three days off next week, and a few less hours at work. That means I can start to get caught up with stuff at home, and spend more time in Writing dot Com.

You may not be able to tell, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed this time it all works out~

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805678-Monday