*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806220-Forever
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#806220 added February 7, 2014 at 2:59pm
Restrictions: None
Forever
Prompt: A black and white picture of a man and a woman kissing outside a museum. Write or a short story or poem about this.

Denise and Dante had been together for two years. He wasn't one for commitments. He was an artist painting pictures and his father had left him an inheritance so he didn't need the money. He loved Denise but forever with a woman was never on his agenda. Denise was a Fashion Designer and she wanted forever. Looked like it wouldn't happen with Dante.

Denise and Dante were in France which was one of their favorite countries even though they lived in New York. Dante had his Condo and Denise had her own Condo. Neither one believed in living together. Denise went to her Fashion Show and her new line of clothes made their debut in Paris. Dante had an art exhibition of paintings he was going to unveil. He always painted scenery and animals. He loved animals. Truth be told, Dante wasn't excited about Denise's fashions and she wasn't into art. Sometimes, she wondered why they were together. They loved dining in elegant restaurants, walks in the park, going to antique stores, movies, plays and each other. That is why they were together. Denise decided to enjoy Dante while she still had him.

Dante and Denise walked into the Museum holding hands. The exhibit was in the back. Dante's paintings. One was of ballerinas. Denise used to do ballet. Another painting was one of a woman holding a cat. It was Denise! The last one took her breath away. The painting was of her and Dante hugging and looking into each other's eyes. The painting was titled: Forever In Love. Marry me.

"Oh Dante! I love you. I-" Dante was walking away. Denise ran after him as he went outside. He was standing outside the museum. She threw her arms around him and they kissed passionately. After they stopped kissing. Denise looked into Dante's eyes.

"I love you. Yes, I will marry you. I have waited so long for this moment. You are my everything." Denise's eyes were so sincere.

Dante pulled out a diamond ring. " I love you and I am sorry it took me for so long for this moment. I am committed and so ready for this. What better way to propose and declare our love. It is Valentines Day. The day for lovers."

They kissed again and it started to rain but neither one cared. They were in love. They did live happily ever after

424 Words
** Image ID #1854770 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1854767 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806220-Forever