*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806243-A-Compelling-Attraction
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#806243 added February 7, 2014 at 8:51pm
Restrictions: None
A Compelling Attraction
Here I go slacking off on my blog again. I really should carry a notebook around with me because I get these good ideas during the day and forget what they are when its time to do my blog.

I am currently writing a story about a woman who wants a relationship but keeps sabotaging her opportunities. It is like a "Death Wish" but in this case it isn't about physical death but "Relationship Death." She wants to be see as trying in the eyes of her friends and family but has an attitude that poisons any hope she might have for success.

She meets this guy who is looking for a long relationship but is ordinary looking. He's a good athlete and has a good job but he has been told by his coaches and bosses that he doesn't have a "Killer Instinct."

He is intrigued when he meets Edith because she has an instinct for the jugular that he admires and she sees in Charles a nice man, with a good education and job. To Edith Charles is good husband material but keeps looking for ways to get him to end the relationship as Charles finds himself drawn more and more to her abrasive and outspoken personality.

Anyway I have been working on this story the last couple of days and trying to make it work.

© Copyright 2014 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806243-A-Compelling-Attraction