*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806475-Supernatural-Character
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#806475 added February 9, 2014 at 7:43pm
Restrictions: None
Supernatural Character
Prompt: Create your own supernatural character and write a poem or short story about him.

I choose a "Highlighter." They are like angels. I love angels.

His name is Easton. He is six feet two, muscular body, brown hair with blue piercing eyes and a firm jaw. He has a killer smile. He is handsome and sexy. His wings are hidden but you may catch a glimpse of them in the sunlight. He has a glow about him. He is dressed like a human but you know he is like no human you have ever seen. He comes down from Heaven to help people. Our Highlander is sensitive and kind.

Easton loves Valentines Day. He brings couple together and repairs relationships. He isn't allowed to fall in love.

Courtney Abram had so much on her mind and deadlines to meet. Being head of a company had it's price. She was rushing across a busy street in New York and a bus almost hit her. Easton came to her rescue and stopped the bus from hitting her. Courtney was the only one who could see him. Easton carried Courtney to safety.

"Thank you." Courtney said. She was in shock. She had to slow down and watch where she was going. She didn't have a husband or boyfriend but one look at Easton and she was smitten. Her emerald eyes couldn't stop looking at him. She pushed the red hair from her face.

"If you are alright, Miss, I will be going."

"Please, don't go. What's your name?"

"Easton. Please be careful in the future." Easton left. Courtney took the rest of the day off. She went to her Condo and couldn't get Easton out of her mind. Who was he? Why did he have an affect on her? Men never held a special place in her heart.

Easton worried if Courtney would be alright. He posed as a business man and came to her office.

Courtney was so surprised. She landed the baby food business and Easton was her contact.

"Will you have dinner with me?" Easton asked. This was not what he was allowed to do. Courtney needed him. He could sense it.

Courtney accepted. Her parents had died and she had no siblings. She was all alone. Her so called friends were friends because she could provide them high paying jobs. Truth be told, she was miserable.

Easton appeared at Courtney's door. He had red roses for her. She was so happy as she let him in. She put the roses in the vase and they hailed a taxi to a restaurant. Courtney told him about her life and Easton knew that she was unhappy. Before dinner was over. they had fallen for each other. He was sad. He was a Highlighter and they weren't supposed to get involved.

He left to go back to Heaven that night. He told the superior one about Courtney. He had fallen in love. He broke all the rules.

The superior one reminded him that he was two hundred years old and a new highlighter was taking his place. It was Valentines Day tomorrow and his falling in love was perfect. He was free to go. Easton became human and got to live on earth. He married Courtney and he loved his human life.

550 Words

** Image ID #1805808 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806475-Supernatural-Character