*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806927-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#806927 added February 13, 2014 at 2:21am
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
Wednesday's entry, but running pretty late. It's after one a.m. my time, and after two at WDC.

Well, it's been one of those days. I know this is not in on time, so it will log as the thirteenth instead of the twelfth, but it's still in and that's the main thing. I started out good this morning, up around eight to the Hannah barking. I thought it was the service man from ITC come to work on our internet, but it was just the snow plow clearing out the road behind the house. Even so, it wasn't bad getting woke up at that time of the morning.

I had gotten to bed kind of late, but with the late morning wake up, still had eight hours of sleep. Once up we had a little coffee, but instead of lunging around all morning, we set right into getting things done. About this time, the guy did show up to work on the internet, and we kind of put a few things on hold. It took him longer than he had intended to get us fixed up, but it worked out fine.

He had forgot his laptop at work, so he didn't have the ability to set things up right. He used mine to access the new modem but had to use his cell phone to get the information from work. It worked alright, but was slower than if he had his computer and all the information available. Even so, by noon he had us up and running at a faster speed with a new modem. Our internet was working good, and he would have stuck around to set up the tv for access and my netbook. At the same time, he had to be over to the next town, twenty miles away, and the get back to the office for a meeting, so he was pressed for time.

Therefore, I offered to set up the tv and the netbook on my own, so he could get going. Not that it would be hard, or at least, shouldn't be hard. It wasn't, I had the netbook set up in a few minutes, adn the tv shortly after. Now, I had to work on Rhonda's computer to get it running faster. She had a lot of start up programs running that did not need to run, and just too much going on at the same time. Half of the items I did not even know what they were for, and a few more were for services we no longer use. I got that all cleaned up, and then it was time to run into town to do some shopping.

Since the Jimmy has been leaking anti-freeze, I wanted to top it off before we left. As I poured anti-freeze in, Rhonda seen it running out. I pulled the hose and checked it, but could not find a leak. I hoped it was just something simple, especially since that thing is a bear to work on, and I don't have a garage. It was pretty nice out today, for the winter we have been having, but it was still cold to work outside, especially on something wet. It reached the upper teens, almost tipped twenty for a little while.

So, I pulled the hose I thought was leaking, then replaced it and started to put more fluid in. It ran right out. Not the hose at all. Sure, it was running off the hose, but the leak was higher up and it was running down the hose. I tried my best to see where it was leaking, but there was too much stuff in the way. I tried to feel where it was leaking, but it was too difficult to reach anything. I would say back to square one, but it was leaking worse today than it has been. I suspect a lose bolt, but I have no way of knowing or finding out.

The local garage will look tomorrow, but if he needs any parts, it will take until mid afternoon to get them. Rhonda has to work, and needs the vehicle, and we need to have in the shop. So, Rhonda called the guy who always asks her to fill in for him. I have also filled in for him, and he owes a few people, but even given the chance, he was not going to pay anyone for anything. Another taker, but won't give back.

We did get it worked out, but it was a pain. Now hopefully the garage can fix it and, it won't cost too much. We will see.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806927-Wednesday