*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808008-Banged-up
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#808008 added February 24, 2014 at 12:12am
Restrictions: None
Banged up
I used to love the old time cowboy movies and cartoons that used to share about how they were going to bang someone up. In those adventures the good guy always seems to win. I have some of that same hope for myself as I enter this week. As the week begins I feel banged up. The "bad" guy has filled me full of bullets. I have yet to unfurl what I have to shoot. I have a cold and in days past my back was unhappy. I want the nerve and verve to fight back.*Confused*


I am working today, because there are no such things as sick days in my line of work and I need money to pay bills. I look forward to forms of recovery in upcoming days. Most of that will involve rest. Sometimes the good guy needs to go into hiding/retreat before they come out ready to take on whatever challenge is sent my way. I am banged up now. I look forward to seeing how I can turn that around make it my motivation to get up and start another day. *Smile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808008-Banged-up