*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808037-Creatures-Of-Habit
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#808037 added February 24, 2014 at 9:40am
Restrictions: None
Creatures Of Habit
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: We are all creatures of habits. Tell us about some of yours and how they affect your day.

If I worked the night before, I sleep until 11:30 AM. I watch "Young and the Restless." I take my Diabetic Meds and have lunch. After lunch, I may have to run the dishwasher or do laundry. I feed Bella, my cat. I check e-mails and go to WDC. If I work that night, I go back to bed at 2:00 PM. I get up at 5:00 PM and take a bath and get dressed for work.

On my days off, I am up at 8:30 AM. I get a bath and get dress and do errands. I always make sure Bella is fed, has fresh water and that her litter box is cleaned out. She gets petted a lot and I play with her. She likes me to throw milk rings, straws and jingle balls to her. I change the cat box every five days. I take my Meds and watch TV on Antenna TV. I love the old shows from the 60's and 70's. I spent most of my time at WDC. Eating. I do a lot of that. I call my mother every two days or see her twice a week in the summer.

This is what I do. Not exciting but I am not as young as I used to be.

Cute image of cat and fairies.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808037-Creatures-Of-Habit