*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808045-Loud-Noise-or-Silence-That-Wont-Go-Away-Pompei
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#808045 added February 24, 2014 at 10:56am
Restrictions: None
Loud Noise or Silence That Won't Go Away Pompei
Prompt: What noise or silence won't go away?

My husband, mother and I went to see Pompei. I can't get the movie out of my mind. Those people died and a volcano took the island out. I was hoping the main characters, the couple in love, the Princess and slave would get out but they were the last to die. The horse left they were riding left the island and I am hoping the horse made it out alive. It was a movie but it really happened and I dreamed about it over the weekend. I worry about Mt. Reiner blowing up and earthquakes. I am a true believer in God and Jesus and I love them but I don't want us to go out like Pompei. I will kept my faith in God and he will protect us. The movie Pompei is really good. I love the movie but I will get it out of my mind. We really don't know all the facts about it. This is my silence or noise that is on my mind that won't go away for now.
** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808045-Loud-Noise-or-Silence-That-Wont-Go-Away-Pompei