*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808182-Three-Adjectives-THat-Described-Me-Today
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#808182 added February 25, 2014 at 2:30pm
Restrictions: None
Three Adjectives THat Described Me Today
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: List three adjectives that described me today.

I work midnights in mental health. This is three words that describe me:
Annoyed
Disturbed
Tired

Annoyed. Two ladies were up at midnight, sitting in the circle knitting and talking while others were trying to sleep. They had the lights on. I went down at night and told them to go to bed. They have no respect for others. I was really annoyed. A woman falls on the floor on purpose, that isn't easy to take. She is seeking attention.

Bewildered. Those people never fail to amaze me. The one man was carrying his pillow around. Why? I am not sure. I was glad that he didn't sleep on the floor.

Tired. I am tired in more ways then one. I never sleep enough. I think we are all get tired of the same ole crap in life.

There, you have it.

** Image ID #1876509 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808182-Three-Adjectives-THat-Described-Me-Today