*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808387-Where-are-the-tools
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#808387 added February 27, 2014 at 7:01pm
Restrictions: None
Where are the tools?
I think that at times we can be our own worst enemy. I went to visit a friend to look at a battery that he had available. We had a fun time talking and then we went to my car to see how the battery might fit. He asked about a box in the back of my car that had my tools in it. He remembered this because he had given me the box with the intention that I would fill it up with the tools I would need to keep the car going. Sure enough we got to the back of the trunk. The box was there and the only tool that was in the box was a terminal cleaner for the battery. *Confused*

I know he was not at all impressed and I felt my ship sinker than the cold water that the Titantic sunk in. I hated that I had disappointed a close friend and as I looked over the engine and then I saw the power steering fluid and coolant fluid was getting low. I am sure to learn one way or another that an old car like the one I have to take care of will only last as good as the person who takes care of it.*Shock*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808387-Where-are-the-tools