*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
13
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808749-Tweetablesyes-theres-more
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(117)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #1149750
10k views, 2x BestPoetryCollection. A nothing from nowhere cast words to a world wide wind
#808749 added May 27, 2014 at 9:38am
Restrictions: None
Tweetables...yes, there's more:
Yes, the hits that didn't chart keep on coming...


I've got a new idea for folks at #Snuggi. It's called a fleece jacket.

Seriously, Snuggi. Could we add fleece pants? How about a zipper in the middle of yours. Look! I'm ready for outdoors!

A 7-pound burrito? Do I ask the waiter what that comes with? Just $19.95 -- must make money on sides of sour cream and guacamole.

The 7 pound burrito is only $19.95. Do I want to know what 'meat' they put in that?

I thought I was funny last night. Now, I think the meds might have distorted my sense of reality.

Kittens are wondering why I'm feeding the big cat's wet food to the baby snapper my daughter brought home.

What is this magic hair gel and why didn't I discover it sooner? Fine hair say goodbye to hat and hello to the wind!

My hair wants to say hello! to the wind but my hat says no! without hair gel.

To the 'I know guy', echoing your knowledge of everything I opine about cars, I'm gonna say they just designed a car in the shape of an owl that can fly just to test you.

Terminally ill since the day I was born.

Should I be worried the pin pad at Target can easily be seen by the guy and cashier less than two feet away?

To all of the Cellcom 1/2 marathoners (in Green Bay) running the maze mapped around my house, I am not the piece of cheese.

The new poll that shows people warming up to new health care law, though most still disfavor, 'well, I s'pose.'

There are two versions of me. The person I was and the person I became because my skin wasn't thick enough.

Twitter: trying to capture life before it's downstream.

Freshly showered, shirt off, temperate breeze thru the window, distant birds happily chirping. Just need a buzzy, tipsy feel that only alcoholic intervention orders.

Writing.com is like mean girls of the internet writing world, only I think they're angling to get people's money by peer pressuring the low esteemed.


© Copyright 2014 Brian K Cognitive Dissonance (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brian K Cognitive Dissonance has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808749-Tweetablesyes-theres-more