*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808997-Fantasies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1979923
The mishaps and mayhem of a terminal romantic.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#808997 added March 4, 2014 at 4:40pm
Restrictions: None
Fantasies?
I had a fantasy once. There was this beautiful woman with long auburn hair as smooth as silk. It swung and wafted in the air as she ran towards me on a deserted tropical island beach. I was just on the beach chilling, and listening the Hanson on my walkman when I caught sight of her in my zoom lens camera (which was for bird watching purposes only). She ran right up to me, a little out of focus but I could fix that later with clever editing. Nothing happened. I dumped her before she found out I was a loser. It’s the best way I think. It saves hurting them later on.

Dreams v Fantasies

I like fantasies best because they involve celebrities like Kylie Minogue, Nicole Sherzinger and Oprah, and mostly they end up with a lavish celebrity wedding, red carpets, and me looking totally handsome and being completely charming. Dreams, on the other hand, usually have me in a compromising position with the woman from the gas station, her mother, my auntie Karen and her dog, Ralph.

You can’t help what you dream about, so dream on.
If you have a fantasy, include me!!

© Copyright 2014 wholooked (UN: madeyoulook at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wholooked has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808997-Fantasies