*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809590-Waiting-for-the-fat-lady-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#809590 added March 23, 2014 at 10:26am
Restrictions: None
Waiting for the fat lady ...
*Reading**Pumpkin*

A very impolite saying ' not till the fat lady has sung' - then, all is well that ends well.

When the victory songs are sung, the flags waving, the money is in the bank, then, only then - will the fight be done.

Or as my boss used to say, "it is all done bar the shouting."

Monday's hue is blue and it is raining cats and dogs.
We are running between droughts and floods, a crazy weather to contend with.
It is strange that with all this rain, we will still have a drought.
The grass stops to grow in March (summer time in the South) and it only started raining at the end of December - it gave a very short growth period.

At least the dams will be full, the farmers who grow wheat and other winter crops should have a better year.

Dog, the truest creature to ever be, yet there are always exceptions to all rules.
The story was read a while back, then last night the DVD was looked at - Hachiko - A Dog's story - tissues were the order of the day.
Then today, the Basset pitched up again, bringing his compadre with him - the Sheepdog - and in tow, a snippet of a creature called a Chihauhau.
Later on the Sheepdog and the Snip left back home, the Basset shadows me again.
This is no movie, there are no tissues, the story will have a sad ending somehow.
I hope I do not have to see it, hear it, or read about it.
Only - I am part of the story, I tell part of it, I live part of it, and yet - I want no part of it.
That is a lot of 'I'.

The moon would be at its best tonight 16th @19h08 - vampires and tides, take note.

And it is Monday again, still as blue as ever, and its child's face is fair - maybe even leading onto grace which will be Tuesday's child



© Copyright 2014 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809590-Waiting-for-the-fat-lady-