*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809806-You-Learn-Something-New-Everyday
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#809806 added March 11, 2014 at 9:48pm
Restrictions: None
You Learn Something New Everyday
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: You learn something new every day. What did you learn this week?

That winter isn't over. 45 Degrees temperatures the past two days and now, it is going to rain, sleet and snow. We are going to get 4 to 8 inches. I can hardly wait. Ha! Ha!

The police force in the county I work in won't help us when our mentally ill get aggressive and violent. I work with the mentally ill. The police force wasn't very nice to our county home people when it was the County Home. They deal with criminals and they act like they don't know their butt from a hole in the ground. I hope I never get kidnapped and need their help. The doctors in that county aren't much better. What have I learned? If I need a police man, I will call "The Mod Squad," "Hawaii 5-0" or Magnum PI." Too bad they aren't real.

** Image ID #1981319 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809806-You-Learn-Something-New-Everyday