*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810503-Gods-Paint-and-Brush
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #1976943
Writings about death, relationships, feelings, and time
#810503 added March 17, 2014 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
God's Paint and Brush
This piece may be totally out of sync with the rest of the pieces here, but it was my view of the world today.

How beautiful God's world is today! As I went to get my eye procedure done this morning, I thought what a wonderful and beautiful world God has given me.  Though my sight is dimming, and things are not quite as crystal clear, I still see all of the beauty that God has provided.

I thought, in the spring we get the buds on the trees. In the summer we get the beautiful shades of green on all of the trees.

In the fall, we get all of the dazzling colors of reds, browns, golds, and yellows, AND then comes winter and the trees in our area go bare, at least until God cloth them in pure white snow!

WOW! What an amazing and wonderful sight when the trees, the ground, the houses, the cars, and everything else outside takes on a coat of white.

Thank you Lord for having the best paint brush and best paints on earth!

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 G. B. Williams (UN: mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G. B. Williams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810503-Gods-Paint-and-Brush