*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810612-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#810612 added March 18, 2014 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
short on time again. I wonder if I will ever break this habit and stop logging in so late. I had good intentions, but that doesn't get me very far. Sometimes there's a good reason why I end up being so late in making my entry, but tonight is one of those nights I really don't know what happened. It's kind of like my typing here, I'm rattling right along at a real nice pace and make a typo. So I hit backspace to correct it, and look up at the monitor and see that the program is running about ten letters behind what I'm typing. Why is my computer running so slow, and I'm having so much difficulty typing and getting any response. Know idea, what so ever.

That's the story of my running so late, no idea whatsoever. Now, is that one word or three? My spell check isn't alerting me to any errors, so it must be one word. If you know, please leave a comment and let me know.

So, where was I before I looked up and distracted myself? Yes, I was saying that my being tardy in logging in and making my journal entry has no knowledgeable reason behind it. It's as if I have become program for being late and not getting in here with time to do much else except punch out a quick entry for my journal. Sure, I slept in today, since it's was my day off, and I enjoyed it. I was up twice during the night and didn't sleep real well. A big part was this storm that was likely to hit in the wee hours of the morning and if the roads became bad, I would have been called to work.

But, the storm did not hit until later this morning, and even though it did get kind of bad, it ended earlier than predicted and was not nearly as bad as they thought it would be. The temperature was high enough that what we did get for snow melted off fast, and even though the roads did become snow covered ice, and were slick, they had time to melt off and should be pretty good by now.

Rhonda and I did drive over to the county seat to transfer title and register the van, and it wasn't bad here when we left. By the time we got there, it was very bad, and by the time we left, I had to use four wheel drive to get going. But shortly after, the weather lightened and we were able to go back to rear wheel drive and make it home with no problems. In fact, the roads were already improved from when we drove over, and in very little time. Maybe a half an hour to forty five minutes.

After we got home, it was already getting a bit late in the afternoon, since driving was slow do to ice and snow. We enjoyed a cup of coffee and talked a bit, then Rhonda got ready to work on some tasks and start dinner. I was going to log in and do some stuff online, mostly in WdC. But, I wanted to get a Bible study in before it got later, planning on doing my stuff after the study was complete. Only the Bible study had a lot of application and we ended up in a lengthy and in-depth  conversation dealing with the application of the doctrine covered in the study.

Once we finished our discussion, it was getting late and Rhonda still had some tasks she needed to work on before dinner. So, instead of letting her do all the work, and have to make dinner on top of it, I started working on dinner while she worked on her tasks. Then, once dinner was done, we watched some tv while we ate. Of course, we had to finish watching the show, then feed the dogs. After, I logged in here, or tried to anyway.

I opened my browser, but it was going so slow I couldn't get anything to load. Rhonda was on her computer and logged right in to her site, so I asked and she was using Firefox. I was still waiting on Chrome. So, I closed out and opened Firefox, but it was also running slow and I soon discovered my whole system was running slow. Perhaps my anti virus is downloading, but I doubt it. No, I still see signs of high resources being used, and system changes taking place. I believe the system is updating, through a Windows update, of course. It seems to me, Windows updates almost as often as my anti-virus does.

Well, enough, I'm going to wrap this up, copy it over to WdC and then go do something else.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810612-Tuesday