*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810804
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#810804 added March 21, 2014 at 10:21am
Restrictions: None
Are Seqeuls Better Or Worse Then The Original?
Prompt: Are sequels better or worse then the originals?

I love all the "Twilight" movies but I won't carry on about them. I love each movie. Makes you love and appreciate vampires and werewolves. There are some good ones. I enjoyed all the pirate movies with Johnny Depp. Everyone knows I love Johnny Depp. I find them entertaining and the pirates are colorful. You have to love the humor and wouldn't you have loved to met a pirate like Captain Jack Sparrow?

Star Wars. I am a big fan of "Star Wars." The last series tells us why Darth Vadar became bad and makes you feel sorry for him. These movies had plenty of action and the first series. who doesn't like cute Luke Skywalker, R2D2, C3P, the Ewoks and Yoda? I am not a fan of science fiction but I enjoy these movies.

Batman. I loved the "Batman" series and Adam West but they were more like comedy but I will watch them anyway. The movies tell how some of the characters became the bad guys they are. We learn how Batman met Robin and Batman's history. I enjoy watching them but Christian Bales is my favorite Batman. I don't think I will be going to see the new Batman movie with Ben Affleck.

"The Lord Of Rings." Fantasy, Medieval times, dwars, elfs, hobbits and all kind of interesting creatures. Oh! I forgot the bad dragon. I love the action, drama and the scenery. Orlando Bloom as the Elf Prince never looked better.

Remakes. "The Beverly Hillbillies." It was a waste of time. Leave the original series as they are and stop making movies out of them. Like they want to do a "Dallas" movie. Forget it. It won't fly. Jessica Simpson is no Lucy Ewing. "Dallas" already is a second series now and what I have seen, they are pretty good. Like "Lost In Space." Wasn't the original series bad enough?

I do like the second "Dark Shadows" series and the "Dark Shadows" movie with Johnny Depp as Barnabas. He is a great Barnabas and I can't chose between him and Jonathan Frid. I have always been a "Dark Shadows" Fan.

I guess that is my take on this. Hope you enjoyed this.

A neat gift from Creative Pen of Johnny Depp's Portrait picture of his movies.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810804