*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811186-Is-the-Indian-Ocean-Hypothesis-a-False-Lead
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#811186 added March 24, 2014 at 9:26pm
Restrictions: None
Is the Indian Ocean Hypothesis a False Lead?
PG: Aside from the sad fate of the passengers, nothing would be better than finding the 777 wreckage somewhere in the ocean. I'll believe it when they retrieve the black boxes. From the beginning all the focus has been on the southern arc when the northern arc was more plausible. My theory essentially agrees with General McInerney. The aircraft landed somewhere and when the engines shut down the pinging stopped. It could be that this hijacking went terribly wrong and left too much incriminating evidence in its wake. It would not surprise me if the aircraft has been buried in some deep hole along with the passengers. On the other hand reconfiguring the aircraft will take some time and perhaps a target of opportunity.

PG: The reason I feel this is the case is because why would the plane be hijacked, and flown for another seven hours and crashed in the Indian Ocean? That defies all logic. What makes sense is that the US knows where the aircraft landed and is either sitting back to see what the terrorists intend to do with it or is in the process of putting together a raid to recover the airplane. If the airplane could be recovered in the process of being reconfigured that would tell a great deal about the intentions of the terrorists.

PG: Finally General McInerney is going to great lengths to protect his sources, acquired in a lifetime of service in the US Air Force. Several times in his remarks he caveated by saying, "This is all I'm at liberty to say." Already the liberal media and Fox News are labeling him as a "crackpot" but I believe his theory. He's been close to the truth about this and other matters of National Security.

PG: If we do know where the airplane set down, CIA, NSA and the FBI must have groaned when he made his hypothesis known. If this is true they are doing everything they can to deflect attention away form the norther arc theory to the southern arc. This latest information on which the Malaysian Prime minister bases his conclusions could be some "voodoo technology."

Fox News: McInerney said that according to unverified reports, the plane could have been flying in the shadow of Singapore Airlines Flight 68 over India. He said a LIGNET report says that Boeing sources believe the plane is in Pakistan. McInerney said that most of the world’s sensors are in that region, and that between Rolls-Royce, Boeing and the U.S. government, officials know a lot more than has come out. “When the U.S. Navy quits their search, their ship search, they must know something in the Indian Ocean. When the Israeli defense forces, when they increase their defense alert, they must know something,” McInerney said. If McInerney’s theory is right, the airplane would have landed at 5 a.m. Pakistan time, and it would have still been dark out.

© Copyright 2014 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811186-Is-the-Indian-Ocean-Hypothesis-a-False-Lead