*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811418-Examining-the-Indian-Ocean-Hypothesis
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#811418 added April 3, 2014 at 9:59am
Restrictions: None
Examining the Indian Ocean Hypothesis
Those who follow my blog know I have been leaning for some time towards a hypothesis that the missing SEA airliner is in a hanger somewhere in a Muslim part of the world. This hypothesis has been discredited in the media recently by claims that the airliner crashed in the Indian Ocean. I am anxiously waiting to see if the latest debris fields will support that claim. If it turns out that debris or bodies from the missing plane are found as the media is predicting, then I'll be more than happy to withdraw my claim. For that matter, I am willing to assume at this time that the latest claims of where the missing aircraft is are true.

The primary reasons I felt the airliner had been hijacked into a location in Iran or Pakistan are clearly set forth in my earlier blogs. This conclusion was based on the assumptions shown below.

1. The airplane was hijacked
2. The hijacking was successful
3. A successful hijacking would not drive the plane out into the Indian Ocean and crash it.

If the MH 370 debris is located in the Indian Ocean I need to amend these assumptions to.

1.There was an attempted hijacking
2. The hijacking was unsuccessful.
3. An uninterruptible autopilot drove the airplane into Indian Ocean until it ran out of gas.

In the next few blogs I will be examining four (4) Scenarios. They all more or less fit the facts that are known regarding what happened and are based upon the assumptions stated above. The scenarios are shown below.

1. The hijackers breached the pilot's cabin with an explosive device
2. The hijackers gained access to the pilots cabin by threatening the crew and passengers.
3. The pilots opened the door because of a human need and were taken by surprise or one or more of the pilots were complicit.
4. A government agency activated the uninterruptible autopilot.


© Copyright 2014 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811418-Examining-the-Indian-Ocean-Hypothesis