*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812430-What-Made-Me-Think-Of-The-Past-This-Week
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#812430 added April 3, 2014 at 12:20pm
Restrictions: None
What Made Me Think Of The Past This Week?
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What Made You Think Of The Past This Week"

I was writing a prompt entry for Blog City about my favorite toys as a child. I had Barbies, Chatty Cathy, Records, Mystery Date Game, Trolls, Heidi Doll, Books and stuffed animals. I was thinking of Dad going to Viet Nam when he was in the Air Force and we lived in Maryland, Tennessee, Washington State and Arkansas. I was remembering John Kennedy got killed when we lived in Maryland and we lived by Washington, D.C. and I saw JFK in person and he waved to the crowd at Andrews Air Force Base. I remember how I loved The Beatles.

In Tennessee, I saw Loretta Lynn in person. There was a plantation house near by that they said was haunted. I remembered friends I had in Tennessee and hurrying home to watch "Dark Shadows." I remember my friends and past boyfriends. I remember going to different schools. It was hard to move. I have been married and lived in Indiana over 30 years straight. Usually songs trigger memories for me. Items we own and seeing people we haven't seen in years can trigger memories as well. Sometimes thinking about the past is a good thing.

** Image ID #1979577 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812430-What-Made-Me-Think-Of-The-Past-This-Week