*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812959-Week-Sixteen---April-7-2014----Prompt-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1984909
Responding to weekly prompts about my weekly reality
#812959 added April 7, 2014 at 5:55pm
Restrictions: None
Week Sixteen --April 7, 2014 -- Prompt 5
5. List your top ten favourite songs and why?

Lord Don’t Move My Mountain, by Inez Andrews – It reminds me to stay strong, that with God’s help I can get through anything

Rough Side of the Mountain, Rev F. C. Barnes and Janice Brown – It reminds of what I must do to make it through this life, even when things get rough.

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow, Alberta Walker – It connects with my faith and beliefs.

My Girl, the Temptations – My ex-husband used to sing it to me

I am so Weak for You by Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes – Reminds me of a lover that I had to let go years ago.

The Christmas Song, Nat King Cole – It was always played as the first Christmas Song to begin the Christmas Holiday Season.

Please Come Home for Christmas, Charles Brown – Also played for Christmas to remind family to come home.  Almost never missed a Christmas because of it.

Drowning in a Sea of Love, Eva Cassidy and Chuck Brown – The song appeals to my romantic mind.

What a Wonderful World, Eva Cassidy – a reminder of how wonderful life is, and how we should just stop and appreciate it.

My Way, Frank Sinatra – Reminds me of a very happy time in my life, and the way I hope to live my life, and to have no regrets as I move forward.

© Copyright 2014 G. B. Williams (UN: mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G. B. Williams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812959-Week-Sixteen---April-7-2014----Prompt-5