*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813530-Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #1986356
A young scientist creates a serum which gives superhuman strength to four boys.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#813530 added April 12, 2014 at 10:16am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1
Four women sat on the chairs in Julie and Vincent’s living room. Besides Julie, they were Mary, Sarah and Emily. All four of them were already three months pregnant. Vincent had told them about his miracle serum, which had the promise of making their unborn children extremely healthy once they came out of their mother’s wombs.

Vincent explained what the serum would mean for the parents and their future children. He explained that the children would be born and would grow up normally until their reached about eight or nine years old when they would experience unusual muscular development and growth that none of the other kids had. The children would be stronger and faster than their peers, and they would see that from that point forward for the rest of their lives.

He places four mugs containing the hot serum before the four women. Then, all four of them took their mugs and they slowly and carefully drank the serum, each one, until they had consumed every single drop.

Finally, when it was all over, the women went home with their husbands as they continued on with their lives.

About six months later, all four women gave birth to four healthy baby boys, all within the same month. The boys were all born at the same hospital and they were all delivered by the same doctor. They were all examined carefully and they were all released with a clean bill of health. The boys were eventually named Ethan, Zack and Jon. Vincent
© Copyright 2014 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813530-Chapter-1