*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813757-Questions-to-Ask-My-Favorite-Author
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#813757 added April 14, 2014 at 1:49pm
Restrictions: None
Questions to Ask My Favorite Author
Welcome To My Reality Group: What questions would you ask your favorite author?

Stephanie Meyers. What would I ask? I would want to know where she got her ideas for her vampire characters? Are the Volturi all brothers and Jane is their real sister? Did she know a young girl like Bella in school? Did she interview Native American people to get the werewolf idea? How could she not want to live in Forks once she had been there? Does her husband remind her of Edward and Jacob when they were younger? Does she know a Doctor like Doctor Cullen? Did she have friends like Alice and Rosalie? How many times did she edit and change her mind about the characters and storylines? Did she know a police chief like Charlie? Will she please write some more Twilight stories? Can I help write them? These are the questions I would ask Stephanie Meyers.

Neat image of Edward, Bella and a wolf image by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813757-Questions-to-Ask-My-Favorite-Author