*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814281-Something-to-Care-About
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#814281 added April 19, 2014 at 12:27am
Restrictions: None
Something to Care About
I was touched in some deep ways today. I was taking a handicapped client to a doctor appointment. She made the mistake of taking us to a building that ended up being the wrong address. Boy was I surprised to see the name of a former therapist on the listing of providers placard. I was even more surprised when within a few minutes of being there he walked right beside me. We knew each other immediately. It had been over ten years since we had seen each other. He was my first therapist after dealing with feelings of suicide and a messy divorce that happened soon after that.

It was a very emotional day. I was fighting back tears recalling all that I had been through to bring me to that eternal moment. I was glad to celebrate that I was in the running for a pastoral position. I realized that I had come a long way since I first saw Riley. It was one of those God things. As a therapist he knew not to seek me out due to confidentiality issues. I could not contain my joy upon seeing him. He even got us directed to the place where my clients' doctor was which was only a few building away. I am thankful God works in mysterious ways. I am richer and grateful because of it. Who needs to be great when they can be grateful. Peace out and God love you fully!*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814281-Something-to-Care-About