*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814522
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#814522 added April 21, 2014 at 9:28am
Restrictions: None
I Could Have Been Elizabeth Bennett
I took an online quiz about Jane Austen's characters and I am Elizabeth Bennett. One question was about pride being important and I checked yes. Another question asked if I would like my hair and eyes to match to bring out my porcelain skin. That is me, too. At a dance, I would hope that a handsome man would ask me to dance and I said: "Yes." At the end of the quiz, I am Elizabeth Bennett.

Like Elizabeth, I would have been offended by Mr. Darcy thinking that I wasn't pretty enough and good enough. She didn't go out of her way to be nice to him. Darcy realized what a good person Elizabeth was and fell in love with her. Like Elizabeth, he would have to earn my trust and get over his pride and prejudices. Like Elizabeth, I wouldn't have wanted to marry Charles Collins. Like Elizabeth, I fell in love with Darcy after he got off his high horse. Being a snob, made him a challenge. Elizabeth was nice, kind and beautiful. When Darcy thought Jane wasn't good enough for Brimley, what a snob! Elizabeth melted his cold heart. Love always wins out and Jane Austen proved this in her writing. All women want a Mr. Darcy! In this day and age, a woman wants an Edward or a Jacob. Me, I have a Mr. Darcy, Edward and Jacob are wrapped into one man. I could be Elizabeth Bennett and Bella. Thank you, Jane Austen and Stephanie Meyer!

** Image ID #1652613 Unavailable ** }
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814522