*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814568-Kind-Of-Teen-I-Was-Celebrity-Crush
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#814568 added April 21, 2014 at 7:16pm
Restrictions: None
Kind Of Teen I Was/ Celebrity Crush
Welcome To My Reality Prompt : What kind of child/teen were you? Were you lonely, popular or etc?

I was an only child and spoiled. I had friends I hung out with. Dad was in the Air Force and we lived in different states. Mom and I lived with my grandparents when Dad was in Viet Nam. I loved Barbie and the Beatles. I liked to roller skate, read and write horse stories. I was in Girl Scouts.

When I was a teen-ager, I was in Drama Club, Plays, Drama Orientation, Thespian Society, Annual Staff, Paper Staff, Reporter for a local paper, Junior Miss and Miss Indiana Teen-Ager Pageant Contestant. I didn't date a lot. I had a crush on one guy who lived by my grandparents who was always special and he liked me as well. I went to the Prom with a guy who attended Notre Dame University. I had a 2.8 GP. Always made a C in something. I never got in trouble. I had a lot of friends. I liked to go to basketball games and dances. I took a Drama Class and Creative Writing Class. I made A's in both. I was in Choir, FHA and in Girl's Choir. I kept two scrapbooks of everything I did in school. I smoked and drank some but didn't go out very often. I obeyed the school rules. I got a scholarship to a local college and I went two years and got an Associates Of Arts Degree.

Who was your Celebrity Crush?

Bobby Sherman, Donny Osmond and David Cassidy. I loved David Cassidy most of all. I watched "The Partridge Family and played his records and I daydreamed that we dated. I wanted a boyfriend like him. It never happened. I joined "The Partridge Family" Fan Club and got all kind of pictures of him and the group. I have 2 autographed pictures I found on line and they are on my computer. He was hot.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814568-Kind-Of-Teen-I-Was-Celebrity-Crush