*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815281-Which-Person-In-Your-Life-Would-Make-A-Great-Book-Character
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#815281 added April 29, 2014 at 10:07am
Restrictions: None
Which Person In Your Life Would Make A Great Book Character?
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: Which person in your life would make a great book character?

My close friend Gretchen. She is Irish and Norweign. She went to Jewish and Catholic schools. Her parents owned a Art Gallery in Wisconsin. Her parents knew movie stars and that playboy guy Howard. I think his last name is Huffner, something like that. Her brothers were 15 years older then her. One died and one is missing and they can't find him. The FBI has tried. This remains a mystery. Her daughters are in their twenties and one was married to a Greek man but he died of kidney failure. She is now remarried and is going to have a baby. Her one daughter was good friends with Race Car Driver Dan Wheaton who was killed in Race Car Crash last year. I just think Gretchen would make a good character in a Danielle Steel type novel. She is the best friend I could ever ask for.

** Image ID #1988998 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815281-Which-Person-In-Your-Life-Would-Make-A-Great-Book-Character