*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815672-Matchmaking-Interview-with-Kayla
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1987124
Articles for English version of Smeet.com
#815672 added May 3, 2014 at 8:09am
Restrictions: None
Matchmaking Interview with Kayla
Hey everyone, it’s WillKane. This time we have Kayla*Ruth telling us more about Matchmakers on Smeet and what they’re all about:

1) So please tell us a little bit about yourself if you want: I am Kayla and I have been on Smeet for almost three years now but just recently in the past year or so I became a Matchmaker, a role in Smeet that I really enjoy and helps me be more involved in the Smeet community.

2) I know this is a Captain Obvious question, but what exactly does a matchmaker do? Well a Matchmaker usually helps others find a match but I also try to help as much as I can if they need relationship advice.

3) Does matchmaking have to be just bringing couples together? No, Matchmaking doesn't just have to be bringing couples together. I like to help friendships become stronger and help people in relationships become more connected and stronger.

4) What do you think it takes to be good at matchmaking? To be good at matchmaking you have to be able to be empathetic and willing to listen to others. You want them to know they have your full attention. Also I would say you probably need to know how to think of many different solutions because sometimes what you think is the correct way to solve something doesn't always work.

5) What made you want to be a matchmaker? I wanted to be a matchmaker because I like how happy people seem to be when they are in a relationship they love or enjoy. I also really enjoy helping people and seeing others happy.

6) What are some ideas you want to see happen to hook up more people on Smeet? Some new ideas I would like to see is more Matchmaking events and more involvement with users, like maybe best dressed couple for Halloween. Also I hope Matchmakers branch out into not only relationship making, but helping friends with an argument, or relationship advice.

As you can see, there is more to matchmaking than you think. So next time you have a question about it, you can ask Kayla or the other matchmakers below:

.::.ωσи∂єяfυℓ.jєѕѕι¢α.::.
Ŧαитαzу ℓσνєѕ ємιиєм *Heart*
>>Gravity•boss
ж†Iиƒø.ØħØħPμł¢ıиøPıø†ж
®®Oo°‘ѕσℓσ†ƒσ'ѕнσ‘°oO®®

Until next time, have fun and happy Smeeting!
© Copyright 2014 Stallion (UN: pinoy_celt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stallion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815672-Matchmaking-Interview-with-Kayla