*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816132-Recent-Book-I-Read
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#816132 added May 7, 2014 at 7:40am
Restrictions: None
Recent Book I Read
Prompt: Write about a book that you recently read that stayed with you after you closed the last page.

Charlotte Collins. Elizabeth Bennett's best friend and what happened to her after she got married. Charlotte's husband and baby girl died. She was in a loveless marriage but they were married seven years and he was someone to be married to. She has her younger sister Maria live with her and Maria drags her to balls and she meets a new man and finds love and happiness. Elizabeth and Darcy make a brief appearance in the book. I feel like Pride and Prejudice's characters are real and friends of mine. Every time I read a story about one of the characters, I love that they had a happy ending and there was a life for them after the book. I write my own stories about them as well.

** Image ID #1650000 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816132-Recent-Book-I-Read