*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816826-Teachers
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#816826 added May 14, 2014 at 5:16pm
Restrictions: None
Teachers
Prompt: Did you have a teacher who inspired you?

In my Junior year, I had Mrs. Crane. She taught English, Drama and Creative Writing. She was also the Drama Director and I was in the plays and she published a poem of mine in a booklet of other students' poems. She was good and I loved drama and writing because of her. She told me that I had talent. She has always been a favorite of mine. She helped me discover my talents. I made A's in her classes.

Sister Mary Delores, my college writing instructor. She wanted details when we wrote and I appreciate her more now even though I have always loved her. She had us keep Journals. She helped me with her travel class which included writing and Drama and she was ahead of the school newspaper. I was a reporter. I made B's in her classes. She wanted me to write my life story. Maybe someday.

I had a black history teacher Mrs. Bryson in Junior High. She was rough but fair. I made an A in her class. I liked all my English teachers and it was my best class. I had a rough Math teacher in Junior High but she was good and she helped me get an A. I appreciate teachers now that I am older and have been out of school for years. Teachers do make a difference.

Blog City image small

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816826-Teachers