*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817125-Can-God-Love-Anyone-In-Hell-Seen-From-A-Different-Approach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Spiritual · #1990926
My spiritual forum posts listed in chronological order. Be blessed...
#817125 added May 17, 2014 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
Can God Love Anyone In Hell, Seen From A Different Approach
"Well of course he does! Like come on he made everyone on this earth! And if he's sons, and daughter's go to hell then of course he would still love them, he would just wish they were with him. And if you mean, like deamons and the devil. Then yes again of course he loves them...It's just prolly deep inside him. Our God does not hate, just remeber that."


Here's the verse you're probably thinking of: 1 John 4:8 "...for God is love."

Do you think that God can be so full of love that he hates hate?  And, if you do think that, do you think that the people in hell are so full of hate toward God because of sin that God CAN'T love them?  Besides, how can God love people in hell when such people hated God and loved sin so much so as to choose to reject the bloody sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the ultimate display of His love?

John 3 (NASB):
16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
17 "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
18 "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 "This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.
20 "For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
21 "But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."

Before you respond to this, please really think on these verses, and then ask yourself the questions I asked above.

Blessings,
Shaun


Deep down, this is who I am: the sheriff in High Noon
** Image ID #1661026 Unavailable **

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that  which is good, and acceptable, and perfect." -Romans 12:2

This is my webpage:
http://Writing.Com/authors/pinoy_celt
Check it out sometime and may God bless you!

© Copyright 2014 Stallion (UN: pinoy_celt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stallion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817125-Can-God-Love-Anyone-In-Hell-Seen-From-A-Different-Approach