*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818154-unravelling
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#818154 added May 29, 2014 at 2:28pm
Restrictions: None
unravelling
I am enjoying some time to get caught up on writing. It is my main means of keeping my sanity. As I have shared before it is like the unraveling of cords of string that threaten to strangle my brain before I can use it in any constructive way.

It is official. I will preach my sermon the twenty-second of June. At least that suspense is over. I was pretty near close to giving up. I tend to always think the worst. My brain gets to running and I can hardly catch up. I string myself around and along. I do not need any help. I found out yesterday that my nursing home bible study was cancelled due to lack of interest. It was frustrating. Since I did not end it, someone decided to end it for me. It will help me use my time wiser. I tend to fill myself to overflowing and then I am tangled up wondering what it might be like to be untangled.

My wife came after me with both barrels loaded. She read me the riot act of not being so busy. I have a lot to learn about saying no and time management. We did kiss and make up. I am faced with deciding what and who is most important as I continue to express who I am by what I do. I can not do well at a lot of things, what will my focus be. Even in my writing world my quality is being affected by all that I am trying to do. Hopefully I will discover how best to use who I am to inspire others. If I do not take good care of myself, I will be faced with someone on the outside needing to take care of me and who wants that?

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818154-unravelling