*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819239-Better-Sport-Or-Competitive
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#819239 added June 10, 2014 at 12:02am
Restrictions: None
Better Sport Or Competitive
Prompt: Are you a better sport as an adult or more competitive as a child?

That is hard to say. In high school, I was in Drama Club, plays, Beauty Pageants and I was spoiled but I was nice to everyone. I tried to be. My father was in the Air Force and I had to make new friends. I didn't get to be a Pom Pom Girl and that hurt but I was in other activities. With boyfriends, other girls ended up going out with the guy I wanted to go out with but they were wrong for me. I competed in activities and did pretty good. Boys in sports is really a competition and I was glad I wasn't a guy. I don't like sports and never participated. I was the Beauty Queen type and I was happy. I had a few boyfriends.

Now, that I am older, I put my scrapbooks in the fair and compete. Here at WDC, I enter a few writing contests. I don't win those very often. I try to be a good sport about it. At my job, I am there to help people and it is a paying job. It isn't a competition. Sometimes, life is a competition and people try to out do each other by making the most money and it shouldn't be that way. Same with school. You are there to learn. I try to be a good sport. Too bad life seems like a competition at times. I am guilty of it at times. I pray that will change.
** Image ID #1994603 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819239-Better-Sport-Or-Competitive