*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819645-Fathers-day
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#819645 added June 14, 2014 at 12:24am
Restrictions: None
Father's day
I had some quality time with my daughter this evening. I thought the least I can do is spend some time with her before she goes back to school in August. One thing lead to another and she asked me the difference between a father's perception in how children were born. I felt like I was filled with the Holy Spirit.
There is the experience of joy that comes in seeing your child born into the world. I am glad to be alive and be a part of the moment. I celebrate in not having to go through a child birth experience to see what beauty can come into the world. I then get to reinterpret what it means to be proud. I am glad for something wonderful like being being a father. I learn all manner of ways for my children to experience this love bubbling up in me to overflowing. It is the essence of knowing mercy. The mother has to sacrifice her life in labor, while the dad enters an adventure of knowing how wonderful it is to watch birth happen and see the child grow.*Cool*


Thanks you Julie for daring to ask the question.
Happy Father's day to one and all.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819645-Fathers-day