*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819867
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#819867 added June 15, 2014 at 11:47pm
Restrictions: None
Best Gift You Have Ever Give, Received
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What is the best gift you ever given and the best gift you have ever received?

I have a lot to say on this one. I have given scarfs for Christmas that was handmade and my friends loved them. I give crystal items for Wedding gifts and they went over well. I like to buy baby clothes for presents and they, too go over well. My mother wanted a cutter that was fancy so I bought it for her for Christmas. She loved it and uses it all the time. I buy my husband "Star Trek" items for Christmas and he is happy. I bought my father an Air Force Scrapbook and he had a lot of things to put in it {he was in the Air Force} and this made him happy. Mom and I put the scrapbook together for him. I buy my cousin Audrey Hepburn items t Christmas and she is happy. I bought my young cousin Barbies and she smiles from ear to ear.

My husband bought me a expensive black bracelet with purple rhinestones, "Twilight" Dolls, Bella and Edward Necklace, reproduced Vintage Barbies, tea pots and tea cups. These are great gifts that I have received. My son and his wife bought me the "Married With Children" Series on DVD, Wizard Of Oz" Garden stone for my flower garden and my mother bought me a dolphin bracelet with colored stones and blue pattern dishes. THese are some of the best gifts I have ever received.

255 Words
** Image ID #1993933 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819867