*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820570-Who-Shows-You-The-Way-Running-Away
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#820570 added June 23, 2014 at 12:05am
Restrictions: None
Who Shows You The Way? Running Away
Blogging Circle Of Friends Prompt: Who shows you the way?

Friends, family, co-workers and my husband. When I have concerns or need help, I can ask my husband, my friends and there are certain things only my mother can help me with. My one best friend Gretchen, I tell her everything and she is a big help. My son has his PHD and he knows more then I ever will so I can go to him. My minister. I trust him to show us the right way to God and Jesus and forgiveness.

Blog City Prompt: Was this a time you ever ran away from someone or somewhere?

I was mad at my husband when we were first married and I drove off and went to the cemetery to talk to his mother. She told me to go back home to my husband and her son.. I did. After 30 years, we are still married. My son wasn't speaking to me but we found our way back to each other. It was a misunderstanding and we ran away from each other. My father. I will never be close to him but we are there for each other in a crisis. I lived away from my parents and didn't talk to Mom but I found my way back to her.

** Image ID #1993933 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820570-Who-Shows-You-The-Way-Running-Away