*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820828-A-Great-Summer-Read
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#820828 added June 25, 2014 at 1:58pm
Restrictions: None
A Great Summer Read
Prompt: A great summer read.

I read the book "Stormy Persuasion" by Johanna Lindsey. She writes about pirates, medieval romance and her latest book is no exception. This novel takes place in the 1800's. Judy and Jackie are cousins and members of their family were pirates. Judy thinks the mansion next door is haunted. She goes to the deserted mansion next door which is in ruins. She sees a "ghost" who kisses her and he doesn't feel like a ghost. She is intrigued. Imagine her surprise five years later when her family takes a trip to America on the family's ship and she sees her "ghost." He is very much human and he works for her uncle on the ship. Nathan. He is on a mission to get his ship back and he has a dark past but he is a son of a Earl. Judy and Nathan fall in love and when he saves Jackie who is kidnapped, Judy's family like him and approve of him. In the beginning of the story, Nathan is in prison but these are the men who always end up being heroes and someone every woman wants to fall in love with. This part of the Mallory series and is a good book.

Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820828-A-Great-Summer-Read